Monday, October 26, 2009

vampire's love


I hate to see you cry lying there in that position There's things you need to hear So turn off your tears and listen Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around No it won't all go the way it should But I know the heart of life is good You know it's nothing new Bad news never had good timing Then the circle of your friends Will defend the silver lining Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around No it won't all go the way it should But I know the heart of life is good Pain throws your heart to the ground Love turns the whole thing around Fear is a friend who's misunderstood But I know the heart of life is good. I know it's good. This song was playing in the speakers that were on the walls. It was Stuart voice, as I walk towards my room I couldn’t help but wonder why this was happening to me. There is always a reason for things to happen but I didn’t know why these things would happen to me. I never asked to be a vampire. I never asked to have these powers. I never asked for my life to change like this. I never asked to become prettier. I never asked to see the person who I seem to be falling in love with leave me standing. I want to be with Jace he made me feel so comfortable I don’t care if someone hurts me or blackmail me but sitting in my bed and thinking about this it was making sense to me. I know Jace was trying to save me but if I ask him to be with me I might be putting him in danger too. He will be the one getting hurt if 'they' want to get to me. I don’t even know who ‘they’ are but I have a feeling something big is about to happen. I wish I had someone to talk to but now I seem to feel lonelier than ever. I wanted to go home in my bed with my things. Is not that I didn’t feel this as my house but it was different, way different. I don’t know where time went but when I look at the watch it was about 1 which meant it was time for us to go hunting. I was excited before but now I was just feeling sad and alone. I don’t know why I am even going is not like I will kill something. I got ready and went downstairs everyone was eating but I wasn’t hungry so I just sit on the stairs looking at my face which have change so much since I came here. I was so pale now; my lips were not dark but bright red. My eyes somehow seem to be different color and my hair seems to be dark black and till my waist. I couldn’t help but stare at myself, I look much prettier than I look before my face haven’t change but there was something different about it like some kind of new glow. I touch my face lightly and feel my face cold really cold. I move my hand down and just stare at it for few minutes till someone says my name when I look up I see Evan. ‘Let’s go’ He said holding my hand and pulling me up. I was happy that I didn’t have any blood rush. I was freaked out that I would want to drink blood often but so far I was good with normal food and was hoping that it stays that way. There are times when I hear can feel Evan blood flow in his body but I seem to control it. I seem to be getting good with that. I get up and follow Evan who gives me an evil smile when we get outside. ‘Ready to fly?’ He asks looking at me like something exciting was going to happen. I don’t say anything so he continues. ‘Okay what you have to do is say “I am ready, I want to fly, when I want to stop I will tell”’ I look at him confuse and say what he has told me to say, when I say this I realize that I start lifting into air and before I know it I was flying in the sky. I look beside me and Evan was there he gives me a smile and I smile back. I felt like I was a superhero going to save something. When I look down everything look so small but beautiful. It was a full moon which I didn’t think it would mean anything. Evan look at me and tell me to say ‘I had enough of this flying, I want to stop now, let’s go down’ When I said these words. I start falling down, it wasn’t going down slowly but it was actually falling down. For a minute I felt like I was going to die. I hit the ground on my feet to my surprise. Evan was behind me who laughs ‘Had a great fall?’ I roll my eyes and look around it was a huge forest with trees all around it. I take a deep breath and we start walking. ‘Now what?’ I ask looking at Evan who was looking around like trying to find something. ‘Now we find the others’ He said moving forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment